If you are looking for something in between a drag beat and bare face this post is for you.
This routine will leave your face spotless, without going over the top. I hesitate to call it a 5-minute face (there is some blending involved) but in under 10 you will be ready to walk out the door.
1. If you are someone who has a few blemishes or acne scars you know color correcting can work wonders. Use this Smashbox color correcting stick to cover up any dark spots you may have before you apply your foundation. The marks will vanish.
2. This Dior Forever full coverage foundation will feel weightless on your skin but still leave you looking airbrushed.
3. WARNING *BLENDING ALERT* Okay, now that you know what you are getting yourself into, use this COVER FX Cream Foundation in which ever shade suits you, a few shades lighter than your foundation and apply it under your eye. There is no need to drag it out to your temples for this everyday look, but after a late night this will help you avoid questions like,” are you sick?”
4.The Anastasia Brow Definer is a step up from the Brow Wiz but not quite the Brow Dip. not only can you use it to outline, but to fill in with as well.
5. Add the color back into your face with your favorite blush. Use something that compliments your under tones for a natural flushed look.
6. No look is complete without highlighter. Dab a little of this Becca highlighter to your cheek bones and watch the speckles dance in the light.
7. A couple of coats of this Marc Jacobs mascara and your lashes will be flawless!
Pucker up and put on your favorite nude lip and you are ready to go!